Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment for Eternity

5 posters

Go down

Recruitment for Eternity Empty Recruitment for Eternity

Post  Vampyre Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:43 am

Character Name: Vampyre

Class and Spec: Paladin: Retribution (Willing to re-spec if needed)

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Vampyre

What is Your Raid Experience: Onyixia's Lair, Blackwing Lair, Zul'gurub, Molten Core, Zul'aman, Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Naxxramas (10 and 25 man) VoA (10 and 25 man) O.S (10 and 25 man)

Previous Guilds: Frostmane server: <Another Cunning Plan> SSL server: <Dark Light> (Guild Master)

Raid From 19:45 - 23:30 / 24:00 ( Game Time ): Thats perfect for me, No problems with the times.

Attend Which of These Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. I can make any of these raids if asked to attend one.

Have Food Buffs and Elixirs for all 25 Man Raids: Always have Potions, food, ect When this application was posted i was in progress of training Cooking and Fishing skill but i always buy food for raids and have a friend who is a 450 Alchemist who makes all my potions.

Have Working Ventrilo: Not yet but can get one no problem.

Strive to be the Best Your Character can be, enchants, rare gems etc: All my gear is currently upgraded as far as i can get it, Armor kits, enchants, gems ect, As soon as i aquire a new piece of armor / weapons o upgrade it straight away.

Not to go AFK During Raids: Never, Warning: AFK'ers will be shot and killed, Self resser's will be shot again Smile

Be an Active Raider ( We Will Kick ): Sure im maybe alittle too active, How can you kill which has no life Razz

Why Eternity: Have had the pleasure of doing a few Heroics with a few members and they are skilled aswell as friendly, I feel i can learn alot from this Guild

Have Fun Here: I love to have fun and im very relaxed and have a strange sense of humor, Shock tactics for a laugh is my tactics Wink

Nationality: English

Abit About you In-Game and in Real Life: You'll find that out as we get to know each other if my application is successful, I could tell you now but where would be the fun in that, Im easy to get on with and can take a joke Smile

Vampyre

Back to top Go down

Recruitment for Eternity Empty Re: Recruitment for Eternity

Post  Sassoon Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Very good application... will be checked soon =)
Sassoon
Sassoon
Admin

http://eternity.highbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetrini Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Ahha! Thats a name I remember - I was briefly in Dark Light, on Jetrini I think, when you left the guild to raid or something then demanded your old rank back when you got bored or something along those lines. Time has eroded my memory of this incident somewhat so I could be being somewhat uncharitable . . . Twisted Evil

HOWEVER! - I do love a well written application and this is quite a nice one to get stuck into. I won't comment on the gemming and gearing, etc as Ret paladins are somewhat of a closed papery thing to me but I will vouch on the basis of seeing this guy play his class.

Right then, Rytry - whatcha think?

J
Jetrini
Jetrini

Back to top Go down

Post  draconium Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:19 am

i know this guy he knows how to play his class...vouch from me

draconium

Back to top Go down

Recruitment for Eternity Empty Reply to Jetrini's Post

Post  Vampyre Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:12 am

Hey Jetrini Smile

Kinda along the lines of what happened just, I was the GL and i decided to disband the Guild after almost a year together as i decided to switch server as my gear and experience was low still and i wouldn't improve there, So i left for Frostmane EU server and joined A.C.P and begun raiding straight away, After about 6 months i returned a fully epic Protection Paladin and reformed Dark Light. As the old members heard of my return and the reform of the Guild they joined back and within 2 weeks i had lead them through a complete clearing of Karazhan as MT. Not all members returned ofc, Im happy to see you made Eternity Jetrini as you were very skilled and hard working, Anyways that was the adventure of Vampyre so far Smile

Thanx Smile

Vampyre

Vampyre

Back to top Go down

Recruitment for Eternity Empty That is Jok-e?

Post  ralask Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:51 am

I have some problems with your gear and talants man.... I hope that is just link problem or you are in pvp gear... Gonna look your gear online soon.
ralask
ralask

Back to top Go down

Recruitment for Eternity Empty Withdraw application

Post  Vampyre Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:32 am

Hey i have decided to withdraw my application at this time as i have decided to keep my guild going and we are starting Naxx in a few days, Best of luck to you guys and girls and hopefully see you around in-game.

Vampyre

Vampyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down